DIPAC offers Therapy services for the Canberra, Queanbeyan and ACT region from our offices at Level 1 - 18 National Circuit, Barton ACT. So if you want to find out more about the benefits that therapy can offer, or would like to speak to someone, we can help. Call today on: 02 6198 3423 or use our contact form and we will call you back.
For many people, talking about the problems and issues that are affecting their lives adversely can be of real benefit. Therapy is a structured approach to talking that's been specifically designed to enable users to resolve issues and feelings which are problematic to them. If you're considering therapy, our Canberra therapists can offer a variety of different styles and approaches. Because everyone is slightly different, it's often the case that what works well for one person may need to be altered slightly to work for someone else. That's why therapy is individually tailored, at the same time as adhering to the principles necessary to achieve a positive therapeutic result. Choosing the right therapist in Canberra residents can use to achieve the results they want can be a challenge - at DIPAC Counselling, we can help.
Why use DIPAC Counselling for therapy Canberra residents can rely on?
DIPAC Counselling is an established counselling practice that can offer Canberra locals a selection of therapeutic approaches.
- All our therapists are appropriately certified and experienced, ensuring you get the very best professional care at every stage of your therapy journey with us.
- In addition to generic therapy, we also offer relationship counselling Canberra people may find of value, as well as anxiety counselling Canberra clients can access, grief counselling, marriage counselling Canberra couples find of value and a variety of other approaches.
- Our counsellors are able to provide therapy geared to meet your specific needs - even if you've got a number of issues that you need assistance with, we can put together a package that's right for you.
- Therapy Canberra residents use at DIPAC isn't just confined to individual counselling. We can also work effectively with families, couples and other groups who wish to improve the way in which they communicate and interact with one another.
- Our goal isn't just to help resolve the immediate difficulties which are affecting you adversely. We also aim to work proactively with our clients, giving them the tools they need for longer-term mental well-being and to help them establish and maintain healthy, positive relationships in the future.
- The therapy people receive when they visit us is designed to give measurable results within a relatively short space of time. We want our clients to start seeing and feeling the benefits of our work after just a few sessions with us!
Why might you need therapy?
The therapy Canberra clients receive when they turn to us may help them overcome difficulties such as:
- Relationship breakdown/marital problems.
- Difficulties with children or siblings.
- Problems with low mood, negative thought patterns, apathy, guilt or other negative emotions.
- Difficulties coming to terms with a bereavement or other life-changing event.
- Stress-related problems.
- Difficulties in forming and/or maintaining healthy working or personal relationships.
- Problems dealing with the emotional side of illness, unemployment or simply a hectic 21st Century lifestyle.
- Communication difficulties.
- Difficulty refraining from negative behaviours which impact adversely on your quality of life.
Can the therapy Canberra residents use actually help?
Although some people are initially sceptical of the benefits which therapy can bring, the reality is that, if used correctly, the results can be nothing short of life-changing! Many of our clients not only report an improvement in their own mental well-being, but they also feel that their relationships, lifestyle, physical health and even economic well-being have been positively influenced through therapeutic input.
If you want to find out more about the benefits which therapy can offer, or would like to speak to someone to find out more about what the process entails, call our friendly team on 02 6198 3423 or use our contact form and we will call you back.