Do you feel that there are never enough hours in the day? Are you overwhelmed by a seemingly endless “to do” list that never gets any shorter? Perhaps you don’t feel that you’re any nearer to achieving your goals or don’t have any meaningful goals in mind. Other people may see their career suffering due to a lack of confidence, focus or motivation and yet be unable to work out quite how to resolve the issue. In all these situations, life coaching can provide an effective solution. If you want to, quite simply, get more out of life, a life coach could be for you.
DIPAC offers professional life coaching appointments for the Canberra, Queanbeyan and ACT region from our offices at Level 1-18 The Realm, National Circuit, Barton, ACT, 2600. So if you would like to see a Coach in Canberra or just want to talk to someone, we can help. Call today on: 02 6198 3423 or complete our contact form.
A life coach role can incorporate a wide range of skills. A successful life coach will be able to find an approach that enables you to implement constructive solutions to the problems which are holding you back from achieving your goals, whatever these might be. From being a friendly ear when you have a problem through to providing confidence building tips, career development advice, assistance with goal setting and a tool kit to improve personal qualities such as communication skills, presentation and motivational abilities, the life coach role is wide-ranging and multi-faceted. The work we do on life coaching and executive coaching Canberra locals and businesses rely on is tailored to meet the needs of individual clients. This ensures that everyone we work with ends up with coaching that helps get them where they want to go. Life coaching is not a one size fits all model
YOUR DECISIONS X YOUR ACTIONS = YOUR RESULTS
A life coach is a type of wellness professional who helps people make progress in their lives in order to attain greater fulfilment. Life coaches to aid their clients in improving their relationships, careers, and day-to-day lives. In creating these strategies, life coaches target your unique skills and gifts.
Here are a few areas life coaching can help:
- Build confidence
- Find a career that you love
- Get clear on your goals
- Stay accountable to your goals
- Do more of the activities that engage you
- Form better relationships
- Have more meaning in your life
- Develop your purpose
- Work on the things that you are passionate about
- Feel happier
- Analyse your life decisions to understand your process
In many ways similar to a business coach, Canberra life coaches can have a transformative effect on both work performance and personal well-being. Where business coaches for entrepreneurs focus on business success as well as personal goals, life coaching tends to centre on the needs of an individual, which will also usually include coaching on work-related challenges. There are a number of different favourable outcomes which life coaching can have. These include:
- A clearer idea of your goals and what is actually meaningful to you.
- A game plan for reaching your goals: even if the time isn’t right to pursue some of them just now, a life coach can often help you to work out how best to achieve what you want.
- Gaining the skills you need to reach your goals. Whether this be directly through instruction from a life coach (for example, life coaches can help to improve confidence or self-belief if those are the things which are holding you back) or through giving you the tools to access appropriate training or support from elsewhere (for example, further learning or therapy), life coaching is all about facilitating positive change.
- Many people have a fair idea of what they want to do in life but feel powerless to pursue their goals. In many cases, a life coach is able to assist in breaking down the barriers which are preventing people from achieving what they want.
- Better emotional well-being. Life coaches are trained in a variety of therapeutic approaches, which can be used to help people improve their emotional health. Often greater clarity around goals and the best way to reach them has a positive effect on mental health, in addition to any other work which a life coach might do in this area
As a highly experienced life coach and management development programme Canberra provider, DIPAC offer a range of different coaching options, depending on what our individual clients need. For some people, a few carefully focused sessions are enough to get them on the right track; in other cases, a more informal approach is needed. Where there is a need to deliver specific training around the acquisition of skills, a greater number of sessions will be required. We are able to accommodate both group and individual coaching.
As well as life coaching, we also offer a small business coach Canberra residents can access. For some people, life coaching alongside business coaching can have a more positive outcome than simply one form of coaching during your initial appointment, we will be happy to go through the various options available.
There are several reasons why DIPAC Business Coaching is the provider of choice for individuals and companies looking for high-quality life coaching or executive coaching. Highly experienced and with a strong track record of success in achieving measurable positive change for a wide selection of clients, DIPAC is a dynamic, dedicated coaching service that gives plenty of added value. Conveniently located for Canberra clients, the company has extensive local knowledge. This not only provides an invaluable asset when offering coaching related to business matters, it also means they have an excellent understanding of the various resources and training opportunities available in the city.
DIPAC ‘s service is diverse and inclusive. No matter where you are on your personal development journey, DIPAC coaches can work with you to move you further in the direction you want to go. The service isn’t just of benefit to senior executives or directors: no matter who you are or what your aspirations might be, life coaching can help to give you the clarity and focus you need to succeed. Remember that life coaching isn’t just about succeeding in the workplace: the tools and mindset acquired through high-calibre coaching can be adapted for success in every other sphere of life.
If life coaching is a new concept, it’s always helpful to learn more about it before deciding if it’s right for your particular needs. That’s why we invite all our potential clients to meet with us for an initial consultation. This gives you the opportunity to tell us more about what you’re looking for and what you want to achieve, as well as find out more about what we can offer.